|Workshop proposals||March 31, 2022|
|Workshop acceptance/rejection notification||April 11, 2022|
|Full paper submission||June 10, 2022|
|Workshops||August 15-18, 2022|
BigDataService 2022 invites workshop proposals in any area related to Big Data Computing Services and Machine Learning Applications.
The workshop organizers are encouraged to focus their events on topics that are not already explicitly addressed by the three special tracks listed in the general CFP. Workshops focusing on challenging or emerging areas of the conference topics as well as on practical applications of research in business/industry and on joint projects run by industry and research entities are strongly encouraged.
The proposal (up to 1000 words) should cover the following points:
- Workshop title, duration (1 day or half-day)
- The organizers (PC chairs, other organizers who will be present at the workshop or are otherwise involved. Please include names, addresses, affiliations, and indicate the main responsible person. The submission should include a one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications and experience.
- Purpose: List the workshop topics. How does the focus of the workshop differ from the main conference?
- Organization of the workshop: Specify the type of contributions, distribution into sessions, type of sessions, etc. Mention if you plan to have any keynote speakers.
- Tentative list of PC members.
- An estimate of the number of papers to be accepted, the number of attendees, and the target audience. If applicable, short information on previous editions of the workshop series (this should include submission, acceptance, and attendance information).
- Short information on your plans for publicizing your workshop and making it highly visible.
The organizers of accepted workshops are expected to: organize the workshop’s program committee, disseminate the workshop call for papers, solicit submissions, conduct the reviewing process, and prepare the final workshop program. The official language of workshops is English. The presence of at least one workshop organizer is mandatory.
For workshops, accepted papers will be published in the IEEE proceedings of the BigDataService conference.
Workshop proposals must be submitted via e-mail (email@example.com) in PDF.