This conference seeks to research papers all aspects of mobile cloud computing, engineering, and service, including but not limited to:
|Full Paper submission|
|Industry Track submission|
|Final Camera Version and registration|
|Paper Registration||Jan 31, 2015|
|Final Submission Deadline||Feb 10, 2015|
|Author Final Registration||Feb 15, 2015|
|Non-Author Earlier Bird Deadline||Feb 28, 2015|
|Conference Date||Mar 31-Apr 02, 2015|
(a) Big Data Computing and Service
- Big data scalable computing models, theories, and algorithms
- Big data service models, collection, validation, analysis, and visualization
- Big data service frameworks, platforms, solutions and tools
- Big data computing infrastructures, platforms, and SaaS
- Big data computing service businesses, billing, protocols, APIs
- Big data-as-a-service (Big DaaS)
- Big data security, privacy, and services
- Mobile big data computing and services
- Big data add-value computing services
(b) Big Data Modeling, Sharing Technologies and Platforms
- Big data modeling and banking methods in data indexing, classification, integration, merging, and migration
- Big Data DB, CLOUD DB, and NOSQL DB, and Hadoop solutions and technology
- Big Data policies, processes and standards in collection, store, accesses, and sharing
- Big Data validation, certification, and quality assurance
- Big Data sharing and access protocols, methods, processes, and platforms and technologies
(c) Big Data Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering
- Innovative, concurrent, and scalable big data intelligence analysis
- Big data knowledge extraction, discovery, analysis, presentation, and visualization
- Big data knowledge integration, merging, migration, and transformation
- Big data based reference, ranking, decision making, and prediction
- Big data knowledge indexing, classification, sharing, and assembly
- Big data knowledge-based open-source development and technology
- Big data based knowledge system development and tools
(d) Big Data Center and Enable Technologies:
- New big data storage infrastructures, hardware technologies
- Innovation big data storage and cloud management systems and solutions
- Big data search, access methods and algorithms
- Big data collection sensors, networks, devices, and solutions
- Big data security solutions
- New big networking infrastructure, systems, and protocols
- Green computing for big data centers
- Big data management and deployment systems and solutions
(e) Big Data Information Banking:This track includes the papers focusing on big data information banking projects, policies, standards, business services & cost models, data sharing & exchange protocols, data classification/indexing and search solutions, and supporting infrastructures.
(f) Energy and Environment:This track includes the papers focusing on energy and environment big data modeling applications. The typical subjects include big data based energy and environment control, evaluation and management, monitoring & altering, protection & prediction.
(g) Bio-Medical and Healthcare Services:This track includes the papers focusing on bio-medical and healthcare services and applications based on big data. Typical topics include big data research and project experience in bio-medical and health care application services.
(h) Big Data Education and Learning:This track includes the papers focusing on big data education and learning in service systems, programs, and project experience reports in energy and environment control, evaluation and management, monitoring & altering, protection & prediction.
(i) Multi-media and Social Networking:This track includes the papers focusing on big data research application and service systems in multi-media and social networking.
(j) Smart City, Transportation and Tourism:
This track includes papers focusing on big data research applications and service systems in hospitality, tourism, transportation and urban planning.
(j) Industry Track:
More Info: Please click here
- Survey/review reports on big data computing, services, and engineering
- Industry and government experience reports on big data projects and applications
|Industry Track submission:|
|Camera Ready and registration:|
|Final Submission Deadline:||Feb/10/2015|
|Author Final Registration:||Feb/15/2015|
|Non-Author Earlier Bird Deadline:||Feb/28/2015|
Manuscript should be prepared following the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines:
Research Paper: 10 pages (in IEEE Format)
Papers in the class will be evaluated by the relevance, significance, originality, clarity, and technical merit.
Project Experience and Case Study Report: (up to 6 pages)
Papers in this class will be evaluated by the relevance, clarity, and value to the research community
Survey/Tutorial Papers: 10 pages
Papers in this class will be evaluated by the coverage of the up-to-date literature, relevance, soundness, technical validity, insightful discussion, timeliness, well-structure and clarity.
All accepted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and included in the IEEE Digital Library. At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the symposium to present the work.
Journal Special Issue:
We plan to publish a special journal issue for the extended and revised versions of selected best papers which will be published as a special issue for the Journal of Frontier of Computer Science.
1.International Journal of Big Data Intelligence Special Issue on Big Data, Semantics and Cloud
More info, please click here
2.International Journal of Big Data Research Special Issue on Big Data from Networking Perspective.
More info, please click here
3.International Journal of Big Data Research Special Issue on Big Data Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering.
More info, please click here